Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pre-Loved Item For Sale

When I first became a mom, I would never have considered buying pre-loved items for Paris. At that time I thought only new and expensive items will be good enough for my precious. But, as I progress I realised pre-loved items (if you know who you are buying from and the condition of what you are buying) can be very good buys and definitely do not equate to you love your baby less. If you realised buying pre-loved means you have extra money for something else and saving the earth (recycle is always good), you might be smart enough to grab some good deals ;) Agree?

For Sale
Brand - Ralph Lauren
Size - T2
Price - 15 SGD (free normal postage within Singapore)

Condition - 9/10
Description - This is a pre-loved authentic girl's (toddler) shirt from Ralph Lauren. Very pretty and looks great with jeans, jumpers and skirts. Interested email me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home